Information on personal consular client reception
Our Consular Offices do not accept clients from lockdown areas. Please visit the relevant state or territory government’s official website in order to check the current interstate travel restrictions.
Personal consular reception is available at our consular offices in Australia, by prior appointment booking. Please read the new customer reception conditions carefully to protect your and all of our Client’s health. You can inquire about the available services or book an appointment by phone or email on the following details:
Canberra Consular Section: by phone from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm +61 2 6282 3226, email: email@example.com
Melbourne Consular Section: by phone from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm +61 3 9486 3397, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Consular Section: by phone from 9:30 am to 12: 00 pm +61 2 8098 1740 email: email@example.com
In order to protect the health of our customers and employees, we reopen our consular services by observing the following measures:
- appointment booking in advance is a must;
- due to the social distance restrictions, we ask you to arrive on time, not sooner and not later;
- use of face mask is mandatory during the whole time at the Consulates. Clients must bring their own masks, as Consulates are not able to provide masks for clients. Failing this, access to the consular service may be refused and postponed to a later appointment;
- if symptoms of illness are observed (symptoms of fever, cough, other respiratory infections), personal client reception may be refused and postponed to a later appointment;
- use of hand sanitizer provided by the Consulate is mandatory for all clients when entering and leaving the Consulates.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.